I made this video to show you how very simple it is to sell your property on the internet. As sketchy as it sounds it really works, there are buyers out there who could possibly pay full price for your property without dealing with an agent.
The process is as follows:
1. Find a good lawyer
2. Post your home in either Craigslist “real estate for sale by owner” or Facebook Marketplace
3. Weed through the calls for a serious buyer
4. Set up a showing
5. Have purchase and sale agreement signed at favorable terms with 1% EMD of purchase price
6. Send paperwork to lawyer or title company
7. Go to closing and collect your check
8. Move on with your life!
I hope this helps, if there’s anything I missed feel free to comment below!